The Hellenic Centre for Marine Research – IMBBC organized a beach cleaning campaign within the framework of NAUTILOS activities for Task 12.2, involving students from the Biology Department in the University of Crete, which took place on the beach of Agios Pavlos in Rethymnon (Crete, Greece). Plastic litter was collected, separated in different categories and weighted.
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development
- Euromarine Summer School “Emerging topics in coastal marine ecosystems (eTOPs)”