DFKI submitted a project to combat plastic waste in Indonesia, which was successfully funded by the World Bank. The plastic waste survey project in Indonesia is being currently implemented with the Indonesian local partner Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB). Multiple methods will be used for plastic waste detection, including AI-based drone image analysis.
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development
- Euromarine Summer School “Emerging topics in coastal marine ecosystems (eTOPs)”