The Institute of Marine Biology, Biotechnology and Aquaculture (IMBBC HCMR) organized a beach cleaning campaign in Aposelemis Beach located in Crete for students of the Chersonisos primary school within the activities of the European project NAUTILOS and the framework of European Maritime Day – In My Country (#EMD2022) for the year 2022. Plastic litter was collected, identified in specific categories and recorded. Also a hands-on presentation on micro-plastic pollution took place on the beach by IMBBC scientists.
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development
- Euromarine Summer School “Emerging topics in coastal marine ecosystems (eTOPs)”