In synergy with the Erasmus Plus project “BlueS_Med”, ISMAR-CNR held a citizen science and education event related to the problem of plastic in the environment. Together with teachers and students from the Capellini-Sauro High School in La Spezia a launch of four “Marine Litter trackers” (MLT) was organized at the mouth of the Magra River on 4/1/2023. The students built the MTLs which are equipped with a low-cost real time moving tracking system and followed them for 10 days in the Ligurian coast.
- Successful Conclusion of the Nautilos Summer School in Oslo
- Innovations in Ocean Sensing: Advancements in Marine Chemistry and Deep Ocean Physics Instrumentation
- NAUTILOS Project Hosts Successful Policy Round Table at Ocean Race Grand Finale in Genova
- Nautilos Unveils Two Policy Briefs at World Ocean Race, Championing Ocean Preservation and Sustainable Development
- Euromarine Summer School “Emerging topics in coastal marine ecosystems (eTOPs)”