In synergy with the Erasmus Plus project “BlueS_Med”, ISMAR-CNR held a citizen science and education event related to the problem of plastic in the environment. Together with teachers and students from the Capellini-Sauro High School in La Spezia a launch of four “Marine Litter trackers” (MLT) was organized at the mouth of the Magra River on 4/1/2023. The students built the MTLs which are equipped with a low-cost real time moving tracking system and followed them for 10 days in the Ligurian coast.
- Nautilos Recognized for Protecting and Restoring Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems and Biodiversity by Mission Restore our Ocean and Waters
- Deep Dive into Marine Conservation: Join the Nautilos Summer School on Marine Litter
- Invitation Nautilos Policy Table – Supporting Ocean Observations
- Empowering Students Through Citizen Science: The Launch of Marine Litter Trackers in the Ligurian Coast
- EGU General Assembly 2023